So here goes....random tangents...
1) I'm so sad! It was announced that Domino Magazine is going out of circulation, and not only that, they are taking the website down too. Punks! I have been a fan of the website for a long time, and when I finally give in and get a subscription to the magazine, I only get to enjoy it for 3 months and then it's taken away from me. It's to bad too, because now I have a house to use a lot of their awesome tips and such. It's sad time. But I won't let it thwart my plans to become crafty! I already have a few ideas of things I want to make for the house, so I can't wait to get started. But, I must do it without my beloved Domino. You will be missed...
2) I'm so excited!! My oldest cousin Jenni and her husband Jon just had a baby!! He's a beautiful baby boy - Tilden Douglas. They are both wonderful people and are going to make such fantastic parents! I can't wait to meet the little man - I hope it's sooner than later!! They will be posting pics of Tilden soon, so check out their blog! What an exciting baby season :)
3) So, since Jacob and I are married now, we are in a new ward. When I was baptized at 19, I was baptized at the Singles Ward, and spent the last 7.5 years there. It had it's ups and downs, but it was comfortable and familiar to me. The family ward is a whole new can of worms. I don't know a lot of people (thank goodness for awesome people like Reva and Jared and the Burke's who are there). I know I will get comfortable there soon...and I hope its sooner than later!
4) I think that if Christian Bale ate something, he wouldn't be so moody on the set (I swear he gets thinner with each movie he does...) This would cause him to be pleasant to be around, and not cause him to scream at innocent people (I don't know if the video with the article is a copy of the rant, but I don't recommend listening to it...he's got the mouth of a sailor!) At least he apologized - he gets a lot credit for that. But still.
5) My Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is my new favorite gadget. It makes me want to bake things all the time!! I've made cookies, pies, cup cakes, and they have all turned out great, thanks to the mixer!! Holy cow it's amazing...and pretty.
Turns out I don't think any of them were interesting, but since I typed it all up, I am posting it anyways. Maybe the next post will be better.