So, I got tagged. Thanks Loverbunny!
I'm supposed to tell you 6 quirks I have...hmmmm.....
- I'm obsessed with the words llama and flarp at the moment. I use them in everday converstaions whether they are appropriate or not.
- I enjoy naming things...animal, vegetable, mineral...or inanimate object. It's fun, and helps to provide a strong sense of ownership!
- I get REALLY angry at supid drivers. Sometimes it's a problem. They just need to quit being stupid and we won't have a problem. Yes - It's just that easy.
- I'm apparently freakishly stubborn and competitive at times. This was not something I realized about myself, but luckily I have wonderful people in my life who remind me of that.
- I have a great appreciateion for freshly shaved legs. It's a wonderful thing.
- I love shoes. A lot. Not nice fancy/designer shoes (I'm sure I would if I could afford it...or if I could walk in them) But I love comfy cute sneakers/tennis shoes. Oh, and also flip flops. I wear them year round.
I don't really know who to tag...so if you read this, consider yourself tagged!
Oh, and Happy Halloween!