Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No please don't complicate, our time is short and this is our fate - I'm yours...

Yay for fall fun! Last weekend we went to the Georga National Fair with our favorite Smiths. It was a bit hot that day, but overall it was lots of fun. They had all kinds of contest winners and contestants on display, including science fair projects. The quilts were my favorite part. It made me want to really start learning how to quilt. I guess I should start with learning to sew...




They also had all kinds of animal shows, including rabbits (and a lot of them were freaking huge), horses and cows...




He loves his mama!!


Fun times!




The little trooper - he was pooped!!


I wonder why Benihana is concentrating so hard....

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

We did have fun huh?! LOL! Hmmm, I wonder WHY Ben is concentrating so much... hmmm, could it be because not 5 mins late I had to change his diaper for the 3rd time in like 1 1/2 hours!? HE LOOKS SO WORN OUT it that one picture! Poor guy! I feel bad now, I feel like a bad mommy for keeping him out there so long!

The Grays: said...

Welcome to the blog world! I LOVE fairs/festivals! Welcome to the blog world!You look so happy, Congratulations! - San

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like so much fun! It reminds me of the county fair back home. When you learn how to sew you will have to come teach me. :) Cute pics!

blueeyedfreckle said...

looks like you guys had fun! I love quilts and really want to learn how to make some cool ones.... do you know how to? I bet jacob's mom knows how!

M Crew said...

Dear Ashley-
The picture of you and Jacob in the pumpkin patch is GORGEOUS! Your babies are going to be darling.
Love,
Megan ;)