Monday, February 21, 2011

Extend your hand and I will lick it, throw the stick I'll run and get it, for just a bone I'll be forever in your favor...

So, Savannah's biggest fan, other than her parents, would have to be Bowser. Sure, he still has moments where he is jealous of the attention she gets, but we try hard to make sure he still gets some too. He has really taken to her though, and is so cute with her. When she cries, he goes to check on her. He is always coming up and giving her kisses, and he lays on the floor next to her while she is on her mat or in her chair. We have moved her into her crib now, and just this morning he has pushed her door open twice to go in and make sure she is ok. I think my favorite thing he does is when we are playing fetch with him, he will come and drop the toy next to her or in her lap and wait for her to throw it for him. They are going to have so much fun when they get bigger! Here are some pictures of the dynamic duo - my two little ones :)





She actually likes it when he kisses her...we don't let it happen for to long though!


He's protecting us - he heard a noise from the driveway.





6 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

That's great that she already has a big brother to protect her! She really is so adorable!

M Crew said...

Maybe it's because I have a dog now, but those pictures are to die for. She's precious Ashley!

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my gosh. those photos of them together are beyond beyond adorable!!! I love how much he loves her and how she can just sleep on him! And that he wants to sleep next to her! its adorable!

Cecilia said...

Savannah is beautiful and I love the bowser savannah duo. don't worry about letting him lick her, she may put so many "wonderful" things in her mouth that Bowsers kisses seem like nothing (or maybe that's because I have boys). Seriously, cute little girl. Keep lovin' on her and SORRY about the reflux, that is NO fun!

Lyndel said...

I love that she has a protector! How sweet. She's super darling :)

Rachel Quesada said...

I can't believe how much I love these pictures - the perfect pair!